August 3, 2011

....I suppose I'll call this "The Introduction"

I'm not really sure why I am starting a blog.  When I read other people's blog entries they seem to have some wonderful insight to share with the public, or some great cause that they want to voice their opinions on.  I am going to tell you right now, if that's what you are looking for, then you have come to the wrong place because I have neither.

I am terrible at journaling, and when I was younger, I was even worse at keeping I diary.  Looking back on it, I guess I never really saw the point.  I mean, why write down all of these intimate and personal details, thoughts, ideas, dreams, etc. if you never have any intention in sharing them with anyone.  I suppose I always figured that I have a brain that is fully capable of holding all of those thoughts, so I really didn't need a sparkly purple book that I was always forgetting to lock to hold them.

So I am sure that you are now asking yourself  what the point of this blog is....well, I can honestly tell you that I'm not really sure myself.  All I can tell you is that life is a journey, and this is going to be my record of that journey.

It's pretty simple.  I am a 22 year-old college graduate stuck in small town Indiana, and I am looking for a way out.  I want more from my life than what I am getting now, so I am starting a new chapter, and I hope you'll come along for the ride!

3 comments:

  1. You are oh so right! It is a journey and I am so very fortunate that my tardiness would put me on the path to walking along that journey with you! From commuications classes, to late night chats with about ten sorority sisters piled into a room the size of a jail cell, we have done it all! After all, as Sam and I always said, we were roommate, soulmates, and cellmates! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Cellmates is about right. I am so thankful for your tardiness. Who would have thought that the worst class in all of college would have brought me one of the best friends I have ever had. I suppose I should be thankful for Clarkson's rude craziness because without it we may have never become what we are. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to that my dear!

    ReplyDelete