October 19, 2012

Updates on Life

Have I mentioned that I suck at blogging?  I think I have.  Well, I have clearly proved it because it has been 7 MONTHS since my last post.  So much has happened over the past few months, so I figured I would take a few minutes to update.  

In April I moved out of my tiny apartment and into a house with an amazing roommate.  Now, that amazing roommate is married, and she and I are both moving out of the house today.  I am moving back in with my parents, which is an hour and 45 minute drive to work...eek!  Thankfully, that drive is only for a few weeks because our home is for sale (know anyone looking to buy?).  My parents bought a new house, which we will all (Olly included) be moving into on December 2.  That's right, at 23, and after 5 years out of the house, I am moving back in with my momma and daddy, and I am completely ok with that.  Well, I'm good with the living with them part, the fact that I have moved 5 times in less than 2 years is somewhat exhausting to think about.  Therefore, I won't think about it.

In January I set a goal that I would read 52 books in 2012, averaging 1 book per week.  Well, yesterday I completely book number 49!  At least that is one goal for the year that I will actually achieve.  

Lastly, next week I am flying to Colorado!  I have been dreaming about going there since I was a little girl, and next week I will finally get to see the Rocky Mountains.  I may just not come back.  

My goal is to post about all of my adventures in Colorado, let's hope I actually remember, but I might not, so sorry in advance.  

Chelsea



No comments:

Post a Comment