March 11, 2012

My National Holiday

As of yesterday I am officially 1 year older!  That's right, yesterday was my 23rd birthday - or as I like to call it "National Day of Chelsea"  :)  

I have known for months that I was going to have to work on my birthday.  I am the Event Coordinator at an inn and I scheduled an event on the night of my birthday.  (I tried avoiding it, but unfortunately it wasn't possible.)  As much as I like to say that the anniversary of my birth is a national holiday in all honesty birthdays have never truly been a big deal, but regardless, no one wants to work noon to midnight on their birthday.

Anyway....I was kind of down about this whole situation assuming that my birthday would pass by and feel like every other day.  I was wrong.  I have to admit that 23 turned out to be one of my most memorable birthdays to date. 



Annelise came back from GA & made me a Funfetti cake. - Our yearly tradition.  :)
Dinner with Momma & Daddy.
 
BEAUTIFUL flowers delivered to work from
my grandparents!
WHITE SOX tickets from Momma, Daddy, & Olly!  --  In case you didn't know, I pretty much love the White Sox!  :)


 

These are just a few of the things that made my birthday special.  My co-workers, friends, & family went above and beyond this year.  I am so blessed, and so thankful to have so many amazing people in my life who love me and want me to feel special.  <3  

Bring it on 23!

Chelsea

1 comment:

  1. :) I am so glad that you had such a fantastic birthday!

    ReplyDelete