January 1, 2012

*2012*

I can hardly believe that is is already 2012.  It has already been a year since I graduated college and almost five years since I graduated high school.  The fact that I am about to turn 23 is shocking to me - not that I think that I'm old, it's just that time is flying by.

I have never been one for resolutions, however last year I made a few and actually achieved them, so I figured why not try again.

1.  Be Healthy - I think this is on everyone's list...so I might as well put it on mine.  Besides, I kind of already   started working on this one in October.  35 lbs down!

2.  Be Confident - I like who I am, but I rarely think that I am good enough.  I am good enough.  I have to start believing that.  Or at least faking it - I figure if I fake it long enough it will eventually become true. 

3.  Have an adventure. - I am beyond bored with where I am and what I am doing....I have every intention to pursue my "dream job" and move someplace completely new.

4.  Be Consistent - I need to do this in pretty much every aspect of my life.  It's quite sad. 

5.  Study the Bible - This one is a constant goal.  It will remain on every list I ever make.

6.  Blog more - Ha!  Clearly this is something I really need to work on.

7.  Read 52+ Books in 2012 - On average I want to read at least one book a week.

8.  Inspire - To live a life that inspires others.

I'll keep you updated about how I do, and by updating I will be successfully be completing #6.  :)

Happy New Year!  Let 2012 be the year that changes your life!

Chelsea

1 comment:

  1. 1. A 35 pound loss is definitely something to be proud of, and it should serve as a wonderful motivator to continue your hard work. I am amazed at your success thus far!
    2. There is absolutely no need for you to fake being good enough. You are good. I don't mean good in a "good, better, best" way or in a "good enough" way. I mean good in the purest, most basic way. You are good!
    3. Boredom is no bueno. You deserve an adventure. Something will work out to give you an opportunity to get out of Indiana.
    4, 5, and 6. These are difficult tasks to accomplish regularly. I wish you the best of luck.
    7. I'm usually proud of myself if I read ten books in one year. Fifteen would be amazing. More than fifty...Where will you find the time?
    8. You're already an inspiring person. You inspire people with your goodness.

    ReplyDelete