January 5, 2012

i am second...

I have recently discovered "I Am Second".  It's this incredible website that is full of information and videos that help people live second. 

Christ is first, and we are second. 

The concept is so simple and obvious, yet it can sometimes be so difficult to maintain.  I suppose that is because we are selfish by nature. 

Anyways...I Am Second has started the 22 Day Challenge.  They email you a video everyday for 22 days.  You are supposed to watch the video, share it with someone else (I post each day's video on twitter), complete the challenge given to you, and then pray that your family/friends/co-workers/city will discover the freedom of living second.  The videos are awesome, and the challenges are so simple.  They are things that we should be doing every single day, but often forget about.  I am currently on day three, and it has been great.  Today I checked my email 3 times in anticipation for the new video. 

To register and begin your 22 Day Challenge just click here.

It only takes about 10 minutes each day, and it's worth it.  I promise.  :)

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment