January 19, 2012

Because I have nothing better to write about...

Ok, so I have been trying to decide what I want to write about for a while now, and I have yet to make up my mind, but I decided that I have wasted enough time and I needed to write something.  Here it goes.

The following are completely random facts about myself, and to my knowledge they are unknown to most.  -- To all of those who know me well (Casey, Sarah, Olly, my momma...) please let me know if I have learned anything about me.  :-)

Ok, first....if I stick out my tongue it vibrates.  Every single time.  I don't know why, it hasn't always done this.  I noticed it about a year or two ago, and the harder I try to keep it from vibrating the more it twitched and freaks out.  It's weird, I know.

In addition, when I close my eyes...my eye balls sometimes twitch and vibrate around.  Not like my tongue does, but still...random.

I hate apologies.  I haven't decided if this makes me a terrible person or not, I mean, I am all for forgiveness, I think it's great, but seriously, I can do without apologies.
I can't help it. 99% of the time, I would rather just get a quick "sorry" than have to sit through a drawn out apology.  In fact, I think it would be best if the forgiveness was just understood, and both parties just move on.  To clarify....I'll apologize to someone, that's not my issue, I just don't like it when people apologize to me.  So, to anyone out there who ever feels the need to apologize to me...just send me a text with the word "sorry" and it will be all good.  ;-)
(I'm sure that this mindset is just setting me up for "relationship disaster."  In ten years I will probably be blogging about how I have had to receive therapy.)

I don't like milk, I think it is disgusting. 

I really really don't like potatoes, this includes all forms of potatoes.  I can sometimes each really thin french fries, and I can sometimes eat instant potatoes...which aren't really potatoes at all.  Yes, I know that this makes me weird, and yes I know that this is "un-American."

I hate beans.  Literally if the choice was between eating beans and starvation....I would seriously have to contemplate starvation. 

Ok, I think I will stop there....considering I just made myself look like the strangest person of all time.  :-)


Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment